Preventing unlawful discrimination and harassment begins with sound policies that are properly communicated and implemented. Our attorneys draft, update, and assist with implementation of effective policies against discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, race, religion, disability, and other protected classifications. We conduct management and supervisory training to prevent unlawful harassment and guide employers through independent workplace investigations. We advise employers on avoiding claims of discrimination or minimizing liability for these claims. Our attorneys have decades of experience representing management in federal and state court and in administrative charges before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Department of Fair Employment and Housing.
Alerts & Articles
- EdLawConnect Blog, 06.17.2019
- Failure to Comply with the EEOC’s Claim-filing Requirements May Not Bar Courts from Hearing Discrimination CasesLabor & Employment Law Blog, 06.12.2019
- EdLawConnect Blog, 01.15.2019
- EdLawConnect Blog, 09.21.2018
- A Renewed Focus on Title IX: Addressing Sexual Misconduct Allegations in the Educational Setting Amidst Hollywood RevelationsEdLawConnect Blog, 03.05.2018