AALRR attorneys can handle every aspect of business services for our education clients, including audits and appeals work, financing, 403(b), 457, and GASB plans, and vendor contracts. We monitor the state’s education budget and help our clients anticipate and prepare for fiscal changes and challenges.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Higher Education Complimentary Webinar | Adjusting to the New Normal: Forging Ahead to Implement Policies and Procedures to Support Student Learning in a Post COVID-19 WorldAt Your Desk, SPRING 2021
- At Your Desk, SPRING 2021
Alerts & Articles
- CIF Northern Section Decides Not To Postpone Football and Other Fall Sports And Will Proceed As Usual Pending County Health Officials’ Approval07.21.2020
- Business Law Journal, 08.19.2019
- EdLawConnect Blog, 04.01.2019