Rebeca Delatorre represents school districts, community college districts, and county offices of education in labor and employment law and in general education matters. Ms. Delatorre provides representation, advice, and counsel on a wide variety of matters, including certificated and classified employee discipline and dismissal, employment discrimination and harassment, and Public Records Act compliance.
While in law school, Ms. Delatorre was awarded the Dean’s Service Award and was part of multiple organizations, including serving as Co-President of La Raza de Loyola, Immigration Law Society and the Public Interest Law Foundation. Ms. Delatorre was awarded scholarships from Loyola Law School, the Mexican American Bar Foundation, and the Latina Lawyers Bar Association. Prior to attending law school, she was an elementary school teacher at districts in both Northern and Southern California.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
Alerts & Articles
- CDPH Announces End of its Order Requiring Weekly Testing For Unvaccinated and Partially-Vaccinated School Employees and Volunteers Effective September 17, 202209.14.2022
- Local Educational Agencies And Other Public Agencies Subject To New Rebuttable Presumption Standard for COVID-19 Workers’ Compensation Claims10.06.2020
- EdLawConnect Blog, 05.05.2021
Community & Professional
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association, Member
- Mexican American Bar Association, Member