Rebeca Delatorre represents school districts, community college districts, and county offices of education in labor and employment law and in general education matters. Ms. Delatorre provides representation, advice, and counsel on a wide variety of matters, including certificated and classified employee discipline and dismissal, employment discrimination and harassment, and Public Records Act compliance.
While in law school, Ms. Delatorre was awarded the Dean’s Service Award and was part of multiple organizations, including serving as Co-President of La Raza de Loyola, Immigration Law Society and the Public Interest Law Foundation. Ms. Delatorre was awarded scholarships from Loyola Law School, the Mexican American Bar Foundation, and the Latina Lawyers Bar Association. Prior to attending law school, she was an elementary school teacher at districts in both Northern and Southern California.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- At Your Desk, SPRING 2022
- At Your Desk, 08.11.2022
- At Your Desk, FALL 2022
- Making the Interactive Process a Success (Part 1): Tips for Effective Communication and Problem Solving When Employees Request AccommodationAt Your Desk, 09.08.2022
- At Your Desk, 11.16.2022
Alerts & Articles
- Local Educational Agencies And Other Public Agencies Subject To New Rebuttable Presumption Standard for COVID-19 Workers’ Compensation Claims10.06.2020
- EdLawConnect Blog, 05.05.2021
Community & Professional
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association, Member
- Mexican American Bar Association, Member