Our attorneys assist employers to achieve compliance with the minimum wage, overtime, record-keeping, and classification requirements of all federal and state wage and hour law. We also assist employers in complying with state wage payment laws involving vacation pay, deductions, or commissions. We conduct preventative audits of employers’ compliance with these laws as well as represent employers in investigations conducted by the United States Department of Labor’s wage and hour division and California’s division of labor standards enforcement. We defend all forms of wage and hour lawsuits, including class action claims.
Alerts & Articles
- California Supreme Court Nixes Meal Period Rounding and Places Burden on Employers to Rebut Presumption of Liability for Missed, Short, or Late Recorded Meal Periods03.02.2021
- Governor Newsom’s Latest Executive Order Updates New Cal/OSHA Regulations To Align With CDPH Quarantine Requirements12.16.2020
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 01.20.2021
- California Employers: The federal Department Of Labor’s Final Rule For Worker Classifications Does Not Eliminate The Requirements Under California’s ABC TestLabor & Employment Law Blog, 01.08.2021
- Business Law Journal, 09.12.2020
- California Supreme Court Prohibits Employee’s Lawsuit Against Payroll Provider for Inaccurate Pay StubsLabor & Employment Law Blog, 02.21.2019