We represent clients in investigations by the Office for Civil Rights, which administers complaints involving the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VI, and Title IX, among other federal laws. When clients receive internal complaints, such as those filed under the uniform complaint procedures, we assist with all phases of the investigation and help to identify appropriate corrective measures.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- The Cliffs Resort at Shell Beach, April 10-12, 2024
Alerts & Articles
- CIF Northern Section Decides Not To Postpone Football and Other Fall Sports And Will Proceed As Usual Pending County Health Officials’ Approval07.21.2020
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Challenge to California’s “Sanctuary State” Law Leaving the Law Intact06.17.2020
- Website Accessibility and the Americans with Disabilities Act: How OCR’s Website Technical Assistance Initiative Can Help Public Institutions Ensure Their Online Programs Provide Equal Access09.18.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 06.17.2020