AALRR advises and represents businesses and individuals in California and other states on a variety of intellectual property issues. Our attorneys have successfully litigated numerous intellectual property cases on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants in myriad types of disputes. We proudly serve as trusted advisors to our clients on legal issues as they arise—and often before they arise. In addition, we help our clients protect and enforce their valuable intellectual property. Included in our regular casework are matters pertaining to trademark, trade dress, and unfair competition; trade secrets; copyright; design patent; and others.
Alerts & Articles
- Supreme Court Unanimously Rules Patent and Trademark Office Cannot Recover Attorneys’ Fees in Section 145 District Court Challenges of Patent Denial DecisionsBusiness Law Journal, 12.16.2019
- Infringers Profits and Willfulness: Supreme Court Set to Resolve Circuit Split Regarding Trademark DamagesBusiness Law Journal, 10.24.2019
- Words Matter in Design Patents: Federal Circuit Rules that Claim Language Can Limit the Scope of a Design PatentBusiness Law Journal, 09.24.2019
- Business Law Journal, 06.06.2018
- Ninth Circuit Provides Guidance for Likelihood of Irreparable Harm in Trademark and Trade Dress Cases, But Questions Still Loom for the Role of Evidence of Likelihood of ConfusionBusiness Law Journal, 06.04.2018
- Don’t Wave the White Flag: The General Mills TTAB Decision Is Not a Pink Slip for Protection of Trade Dress that Includes ColorBusiness Law Journal, 06.01.2018