Our attorneys represent clients through all stages of litigation at the state and federal level, in addition to proceedings before regulatory agencies and administrative hearings. Our litigation experience covers discrimination and harassment, employee discipline, labor relations, wage and hour claims, writs of mandate, restraining orders, and appeals. We handle drafting and filing the initial complaint or responsive pleadings; preparing and responding to discovery; conducting factual investigations; preparing witnesses; conducting and defending depositions; retaining and deposing expert witnesses; preparing summary judgment motions; preparing for trial; presenting evidence to a judge or jury; and filing appeals and other post-judgment issues. We have successfully represented school districts, community colleges, and universities in a number of precedent-setting cases.
Alerts & Articles
- U.S. Department of Education Confirms that the Federal Government Will Not Pursue Title IX Complaints by Transgender Students Based on Facility Access03.26.2018
- EdLawConnect Blog, 06.17.2019
- Failure to Comply with the EEOC’s Claim-filing Requirements May Not Bar Courts from Hearing Discrimination CasesEdLawConnect Blog, 06.12.2019
- Field Trips and Excursions Immunity Not Available for Injuries Sustained on Premises of School Hosting Sports EventsEdLawConnect Blog, 08.17.2018
- EdLawConnect Blog, 04.23.2018