AALRR attorneys are well versed in all aspects of the Brown Act, the Public Records Act, conflict of interest provisions, and other laws pertaining to board governance. We provide legal interpretations, advice, and training to boards, administrators, and board staff, working proactively to reduce exposure to challenges under these laws.
Alerts & Articles
- CIF Northern Section Decides Not To Postpone Football and Other Fall Sports And Will Proceed As Usual Pending County Health Officials’ Approval07.21.2020
- Court of Appeal Holds That Level 2 Developer Fees Were Properly Assessed on a New Residential Development Project Intended to House Employee Seasonal Farmworkers04.26.2019
- PERB: The Duty to Provide Information to Unions is Distinct from Obligations Under the Public Records Act11.28.2018
- EdLawConnect Blog, 07.22.2019
- EdLawConnect Blog, 04.01.2019