Every member of the AALRR team—attorneys, managers, paralegals, secretaries, and every staff member in between—is integral in delivering outstanding service to our clients. We understand and appreciate the value in recognizing the outstanding individuals who make us who we are... and for this reason, among numerous others, many of our attorneys and staff spend their entire careers at AALRR. Our retention rates are much higher than average—our associate retention rate alone is over 90 percent. Here are some other reasons why:
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is unmatched among law firms for our size across the country. We have been consistently recognized by both statewide and national publications for our commitment to recruiting professionals from all walks of life. Our embrace of diverse viewpoints and worldviews extends to our community involvement: We strive to support local diversity initiatives, as well as our own.
- We fully embrace our “culture of congeniality.” AALRR prioritizes teamwork, inclusion, and a good-natured sense of community at every level. Our attorneys help each other grow their practices through cross-marketing, mentoring, and other means.
- Our firm actively encourages involvement in the community at large. Many of our attorneys are also law professors, State Bar committee members, and pro bono providers.
- To work at AALRR is to be surrounded by talent. Many of our attorneys have been named to nationwide “Best Of” lists, including Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America.
- Our large marketing staff is dedicated to promoting AALRR and individual attorneys to new clients across the state and to keeping our current clients satisfied. We hold over 400 events annually, offer numerous opportunities for attorneys to present at conferences and other events, and regularly nominate our attorneys for recognition in both statewide and nationwide publications.
- AALRR attorneys and staff enjoy an excellent working environment. We build offices where our attorneys and clients live, reducing commutes and avoiding steep rents. We have one of the best profit-sharing plans in California and continually develop new ways to keep our people satisfied.