The laws governing leaves of absence top the list of most confounding laws for employers large and small. AALRR attorneys routinely navigate employers through the maze of leave laws and the interplay between the Family Medical Leave Act, California Family Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Employment and Housing Act, Pregnancy Disability Leave, and Workers’ Compensation. Explaining the law, formulating practical and creative compliance strategies, and remaining sensitive to employers’ need to continue operating their business is at the forefront of the advice and counsel provided by attorneys on these matters.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 12.04.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 11.06.2018
- Richie's Real American Diner, 10.18.2018
- Webinar, Wednesday, 10.09, 10.16, 10.23 & 10.30.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 10.02.2018