AALRR’s regulatory defense and investigations practice helps protect companies and individuals against overzealous prosecutors or regulators. We proactively address our clients’ regulatory needs in order to preserve their market position and professional reputation. We have obtained many “silent victories” for our clients, bringing investigations to a close without any charges being filed or our clients admitting any wrongdoing.
Alerts & Articles
- Supreme Court Limits Reach of Public Sector Unions in Janus, Finding Agency Fee Arrangements to Be Unconstitutional06.27.2018
- Court of Appeal Issues Groundbreaking Decision Clarifying Statute of Limitations for POBRA Discipline06.26.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 10.23.2019
- California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board Confirms That Interpreters and Translators Are Independent ContractorsBusiness Law Journal, 08.14.2019
- Business Law Journal, 04.15.2019