Our clients operate in a fast-paced electronic landscape that includes ever-increasing threats of data-theft, hacking, malicious infiltration, and employees engaging in deliberate sabotage or making inadvertent mistakes. Our Data Security and Privacy team works closely with our litigators whenever issues arise concerning the use of data. Whether a client needs injunctive relief to recover critical misappropriated trade secret data, or simply the most efficient e-discovery strategy possible under the particular services of their case, our solution-oriented professionals will handle the job quickly, thoroughly, and cost-effectively. AALRR has a dedicated team of lawyers focusing on advising clients and litigating regarding e-discovery, data security, and privacy and technology issues.
Alerts & Articles
- Privacy Law Update: New California Privacy Rights Act Further Expands California’s Privacy Law Amid the Evolving Privacy Landscape11.30.2020
- Part 5: Data Privacy in California: Responding to Consumer Requests and Enforcement by the Attorney General Begins06.29.2020
- Appellate Court Allows Class Action from Zappos Customers Whose Accounts Were Hacked But Did Not Suffer Financial Loss03.12.2018
- Government Watchdog Advises Division of U.S. Treasury Department Against Use of GPS Cell Phone Data Without a WarrantBusiness Law Journal, 03.01.2021
- Business Law Journal, 02.26.2020
- Business Law Journal, 02.11.2020