AALRR is not only a leading California law firm—with more than 180 attorneys across nine offices throughout the state, it is a California-centric law firm as well. While our cases often extend across state and international borders, our focus is and has always been on the unique aspects and areas of law specific to California. To this end, we have built a deep level of knowledge and experience in one of the California’s most unique industries: entertainment and media. Entertainment and media law is a fast-paced, ever-evolving field that is constantly changing and developing with new innovations in technology, content distribution, and complex financial transactions. AALRR’s team of talented attorneys has the tools and experience to think creatively and quickly to craft efficient and effective solutions for the firm’s clients in an industry that thrives on and demands such innovation and quality.
Entertainment law requires a deep level of knowledge in multiple areas of the legal practice, including intellectual property, finance, contract negotiation, labor relations, and litigation. AALRR prides itself on hiring attorneys who have a wide range of professional and real-world experience that translates directly into the level of service they can provide. Our attorneys have successfully handled many of these complex matters for several recognizable entertainment, media, and sports clients. AALRR has the depth and experience to effectively serve its clients in the high-stakes and nuanced entertainment and media industry.
At AALRR, we help clients—including professional sports teams, producers, newspapers, radio stations, content service providers, industry professional organizations, and many more—on a variety of matters. When it comes to entertainment and media, we have the experience and expertise to handle a wide range of legal issues, including content creation; distribution agreements; licensing agreements and litigation; traditional labor and NLRB; the Digital Millennium Copyright Act; copyright and trademark protection and enforcement; anti-SLAPP; e-commerce; First Amendment; and much more. You have the concerns—and we have the tools to help.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 12.04.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 11.06.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 10.02.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 09.04.2018
- Embassy Suites Hotel, 08.16.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 08.07.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 07.03.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 06.05.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 05.01.2018
- Woodhaven County Club, 04.18.2018
- Webinar, Wednesday, 04.04, 04.11, 04.18 & 04.25.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 04.03.2018
- Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts, 03.29.2018
Alerts & Articles
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 03.13.2018
- Business Law Journal, 03.13.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 02.15.2018
- EdLawConnect Blog, 04.03.2017