AALRR’s litigation team recognizes that litigation can be extremely expensive and inherently risky for clients. Accordingly, the team has highly developed mediation skills and works closely with clients to develop strategies to achieve the best possible result. Clients benefit from AALRR’s past successes, because the firm’s reputation as a trial firm frequently encourages the other side to settle cases. When AALRR’s clients need assistance, the litigation team is always there to help. The litigation team will assist clients in achieving their desired results, whether it is to resolve a matter in the most cost efficient manner or send a message by trying a case to verdict. Our goal is to do what is in the client’s best interest and achieve the best possible result.
Alerts & Articles
- Court of Appeal Holds That Travel Time in a Company Vehicle Is Not Compensable Time Unless Mandatory, Even When Transporting Company Tools and Equipment11.30.2018
- Limitations on Limitations: Recent Cases Illustrate the Benefits and Pitfalls in Contractually Shortening the Statute of Limitations03.15.2018
- Appellate Court Allows Class Action from Zappos Customers Whose Accounts Were Hacked But Did Not Suffer Financial Loss03.12.2018
- Business Law Journal, 05.22.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 05.22.2018