In the hospitality industry, customer satisfaction is number one—and when day-to-day issues like absent employees or claims of harassment arise, the company’s very reputation is often on the line. At AALRR, we know that maintaining a high rate of approval among your customer base pays dividends—we also know that in order to achieve that on the front end, the operational side must be running as smooth as possible. And that’s where we come in. Our attorneys have decades of experience helping our hospitality clients maintain and grow their brands by implementing cutting-edge legal strategies that allow them the creative space to evolve, rather than react.
AALRR is one of California’s premier labor and employment law firms as well as one of its finest construction law firms—fields that directly relate to and help us serve our hospitality clients. Thanks to our talented bench of attorneys, we offer a full suite of legal services, from creating employee handbooks, to offering counsel in workplace issues, to developing sophisticated solutions to real estate concerns or drafting agreements, to full-scale litigation—and everything in between.
Part of our success in the field of customer service is related to our own boutique approach to client relations: We realize that every company is different, and we have the time and knowledge it takes to deliver a tailored strategy that focuses on efficiency, cost effectiveness, and innovative answers to even the most complicated problems.
AALRR works with restaurants, hotels, bars, and many others on a full range of services, including: management training, harassment/discrimination policies, employee benefits, employee handbooks/hiring packets, architectural and design agreements, and more. No matter what your industry trade, we can match our expertise to your needs.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar, Tuesday, 10.08, 10.15, 10.22 & 10.29.2019
- Webinar, Tuesday, 4.09, 4.16, 4.23 & 4.30.2019
- Webinar, Tuesday, 1.08, 1.15, 1.22 & 1.29.2019
- Costa Mesa Center Club, 12.14.2018
- The Hills Hotel, 12.13.2018
- Pacific Palms Resort, 12.12.2018
- Doubletree Hotel Fresno, 12.12.2018
- Pasadena Hilton, 12.11.2018
- Ontario Doubletree, 12.07.2018
- Cerritos Sheraton Hotel, 12.04.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 12.04.2018
Alerts & Articles
- Governor Brown Ends His Last Legislative Session Signing Several #MeToo Movement Bills and Penning Last Minute Vetoes10.18.2018
- California Propels the #Metoo Movement Forward Passing Laws Protecting Victims/Employers From Defamation07.18.2018
- Janitorial Companies Must Register with California Labor Commissioner Starting July 1, 2018 and Begin Distribution of Sexual Harassment Materials to All Employees and Contractors06.25.2018
- California Court of Appeal Suggests, Without Deciding, Employers Must Accommodate Employees’ Association with Disabled Individuals09.09.2016
- California Court of Appeal Finds Employers Must Accommodate Employee’s Association With Disabled Individuals04.19.2016
- Following Dynamex, California Court of Appeal Applies Stringent ABC Test to Wage Order Claims and Confirms Borello Still Applies to Non-Wage Order ClaimsLabor & Employment Law Blog, 10.29.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 08.29.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 08.24.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 07.25.2018
- Federal Court Strikes Down Portions of AB 450 that Limited California Employers’ Ability to Cooperate with ICE InspectionsLabor & Employment Law Blog, 07.16.2018
- Employer’s Policy of Rounding Employee Hours to Nearest Quarter Approved by California Court of AppealLabor & Employment Law Blog, 07.05.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 06.28.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 03.30.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 03.13.2018
- Business Law Journal, 03.13.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 02.15.2018