In the hospitality industry, customer satisfaction is number one—and when day-to-day issues like absent employees or claims of harassment arise, the company’s very reputation is often on the line. At AALRR, we know that maintaining a high rate of approval among your customer base pays dividends—we also know that in order to achieve that on the front end, the operational side must be running as smooth as possible. And that’s where we come in. Our attorneys have decades of experience helping our hospitality clients maintain and grow their brands by implementing cutting-edge legal strategies that allow them the creative space to evolve, rather than react.
AALRR is one of California’s premier labor and employment law firms as well as one of its finest construction law firms—fields that directly relate to and help us serve our hospitality clients. Thanks to our talented bench of attorneys, we offer a full suite of legal services, from creating employee handbooks, to offering counsel in workplace issues, to developing sophisticated solutions to real estate concerns or drafting agreements, to full-scale litigation—and everything in between.
Part of our success in the field of customer service is related to our own boutique approach to client relations: We realize that every company is different, and we have the time and knowledge it takes to deliver a tailored strategy that focuses on efficiency, cost effectiveness, and innovative answers to even the most complicated problems.
AALRR works with restaurants, hotels, bars, and many others on a full range of services, including: management training, harassment/discrimination policies, employee benefits, employee handbooks/hiring packets, architectural and design agreements, and more. No matter what your industry trade, we can match our expertise to your needs.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 12.04.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 11.06.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 10.02.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 09.04.2018
- Embassy Suites Hotel, 08.16.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 08.07.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 07.03.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 06.05.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 05.01.2018
- Woodhaven County Club, 04.18.2018
- Webinar, Wednesday, 04.04, 04.11, 04.18 & 04.25.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 04.03.2018
- Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts, 03.29.2018
Alerts & Articles
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 03.13.2018
- Business Law Journal, 03.13.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 02.15.2018