AALRR attorneys assist employers in drafting comprehensive policies and procedures, employee handbooks and manuals, and employment agreements that ensure compliance with California’s comprehensive employment laws and are structured in a clear and concise manner for ease of implementation. Our attorneys also conduct comprehensive human resources and wage and hour compliance audits to help clients reduce liability and streamline processes.
Training is the key to successful operations. AALRR conducts on-site and off-site training designed to meet specific industry and client needs. Training is conducted by some of the most sought after legal trainers in California.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 12.04.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 11.06.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 10.02.2018
- Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 09.04.2018
- Embassy Suites Hotel, 08.16.2018
- Monthly “Coffee Club” Webinar Series | Implementing an Unlimited Vacation Time Policy - Is It Right For Your Organization?Webinar - First Tuesday of Every Month, 08.07.2018
Alerts & Articles
- Court of Appeal Issues Groundbreaking Decision Clarifying Statute of Limitations for POBRA Discipline06.26.2018
- Janitorial Companies Must Register with California Labor Commissioner Starting July 1, 2018 and Begin Distribution of Sexual Harassment Materials to All Employees and Contractors06.25.2018
- Federal Court Strikes Down Portions of AB 450 that Limited California Employers’ Ability to Cooperate with ICE InspectionsLabor & Employment Law Blog, 07.16.2018
- Employer’s Policy of Rounding Employee Hours to Nearest Quarter Approved by California Court of AppealLabor & Employment Law Blog, 07.05.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 06.28.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 02.15.2018