AALRR counsels clients on workplace health and safety issues with an eye toward achieving practical compliance with applicable federal and state requirements as outlined by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). We also represent employers during regular safety and health inspections by federal OSHA and state occupational safety agencies. If there is a dispute regarding health or safety issues, we handle litigation before the courts and all agencies involved.
Alerts & Articles
- Governor Newsom’s Latest Executive Order Updates New Cal/OSHA Regulations To Align With CDPH Quarantine Requirements12.16.2020
- Imminent New Cal-OSHA COVID-19 Regulations Will Create New Burdens for Employers, Including a Duty to Pay Workers Excluded from the Workplace Due to Concerns over COVID-1911.26.2020
- Insurance Commissioner Adopts Emergency Regulations Excluding COVID-19 Claims From Experience Modification Rate06.19.2020
- Cal/OSHA Issues Interim Guidelines For Protecting General Industry Workers From Exposure To Coronavirus03.10.2020
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 05.12.2020