From handling issues with clients to managing concerns with temporary employees themselves, staffing services companies face unique challenges—especially in the employment arena—and as one of the leading employment law firms in the nation, AALRR is uniquely equipped to help.
Our firm’s team of attorneys have years of experience working with national, regional, and local staffing companies specializing in commercial staffing, direct hire, temp-to-hire, and executive search. Over the last four decades we’ve advised our staffing services clients in all aspects of their business. We keep our clients up-to-date with the latest employment laws and deliver detailed guidance to ensure full compliance. We help clients take preventive measure to reduce their risk of legal liability, including developing staffing services agreements to protect staffing companies in terms of indemnity and litigation with temporary employees. And we offer numerous training resources to all our staffing clients to make their business run as smoothly as possible.
At AALRR, we are invested in our staffing services clients’ long-term success—and our top-notch attorneys have grown to become leaders in the world of temporary staffing and executive search firms. We frequently give presentations and publish articles on topics related specifically to your field, and we are active industry partners and members of California Staffing Professionals and the American Staffing Association. As staffing and employment needs continue to evolve, staffing companies need strong legal support. AALRR has the capabilities to help you avoid legal challenges before they arise—and to help you solve them successfully when you need expert advice most.
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Virtual, FALL 2020
- Virtual, FALL 2020
- At Your Desk, FALL 2020
Alerts & Articles
- Relief Pitching: California Makes Changes To the ABC Test for Independent Contractors Through Passage of AB 225709.16.2020
- Insurance Commissioner Adopts Emergency Regulations Excluding COVID-19 Claims From Experience Modification Rate06.19.2020
- Cal/OSHA Issues Interim Guidelines For Protecting General Industry Workers From Exposure To Coronavirus03.10.2020
- Business Law Journal, 09.12.2020
- Benefits for California Paid Family Leave and San Francisco Paid Parental Leave Expand to Eight Weeks on July 1, 2020Labor & Employment Law Blog, 06.16.2020
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing Issues New Guidance on Mandatory Sexual Harassment TrainingLabor & Employment Law Blog, 01.24.2020
- Keep On Truckin’—California State Court Judge Finds ABC Test Does Not Apply to Owner-Operators; Federal Court Extends TRO In Favor of California Trucking AssociationLabor & Employment Law Blog, 01.16.2020
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 10.15.2019
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 10.14.2019
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 09.12.2019