Glen Williams has counseled and represented business management in all manner of employment matters including investigations and litigation of claims of discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination, as well as wage and hour matters and labor union relations. His broad range of legal experience ranges from representing corporate entities and individuals in labor, employment, personal injury and construction defect matters to defending public entities and public officials in civil rights and employment matters.
Mr. Williams has successfully represented clients in a wide variety of legal matters from back-pay disputes before the Labor Commissioner or single-plaintiff discrimination claims, to labor board hearings on election objections and multi-million dollar wage and hour class actions in state and federal courts. Regardless of the venue or the dispute, he is dedicated to providing clients thoughtful, aggressive, and efficient representation tailored to address their needs.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Multiple Locations, Multiple Dates
- Virtual, FALL 2022
Alerts & Articles
- They Say Never Discuss Politics In Polite Company, But How Can Employers Handle Impolitic Off-Duty Conduct?Labor & Employment Law Blog, 01.22.2021
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 08.26.2020
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 05.27.2020
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 04.24.2020