Nicolle Falcis is a public law attorney who represents K-12 school districts, community college districts, and water districts. Ms. Falcis is experienced in numerous subjects including public board governance, public facilities, public construction, public finance and funding mechanisms, public contracting, environmental review, land use concerns, and litigation. Her practice also includes an expertise in school/developer fees, the California Public Records Act, and the Brown Act.
Ms. Falcis frequently presents on topics including the above-listed areas for California Special Districts Association (CSDA), the Coalition for Adequate School Housing (CASH), various County Offices of Education, and other associations.
Ms. Falcis is active in, and currently serves on, the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) Legal Affairs Committee. She also serves as a Board Member of CalWater PAC.
Before joining AALRR, Ms. Falcis worked for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office and the Facilities Development and Planning Branch of Long Beach Unified School District.
News & Publications
Alerts & Articles
- United States Supreme Court Adopts a “Functional Equivalent” Standard for Discharge of Pollutants to Groundwater04.29.2020
- Court Requires Record of Threatened Litigation to be Included in Agenda Packet for Closed Session Item03.09.2020
Community & Professional
- Orange County Water Association
- Association of California Water Agencies – Legal Affairs Committee
- CalWater PAC
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- Filipino-American Lawyers of Orange County