Paul McGlocklin represents school districts and county offices of education, focusing on classified and certificated employment matters and other labor and employment issues. He also handles governance and facilities issues; administrative law matters such as PERB, arbitrations, and dismissal hearings; and any litigation that may arise.
During law school, Mr. McGlocklin participated on the National Environmental Moot Court team, clerked for the Cancer Legal Resource Center, and served as a full-time extern for the Honorable Robert N. Kwan, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Ventura County Office of Education, 01.05.2019
Alerts & Articles
Mr. McGlocklin contributes to the firm’s publications and blogs.
- EdLawConnect Blog, 01.11.2018
- EdLawConnect Blog, 03.29.2016
- Keep Your Friends Close and Your SCARs Closer: Mandated Reporters Are Not Immune from Lawsuits for Unwarranted Disclosures under the Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting ActEdLawConnect Blog, 12.11.2013
- EdLawConnect Blog, 04.12.2013
- Smile! You’re on Candid Camera! The Use of Student Recorded Cellular Phone Videos in Teacher Discipline CasesEdLawConnect Blog, 01.18.2013
- Certificated Employee is Entitled to Attorney Fees in Dismissal Process if Accusation is Withdrawn Following Initial Decision to Proceed to HearingEdLawConnect Blog, 07.03.2012