William Betley practices in all areas of employment law, including unlawful harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, employee classification, and wage and hour. He also counsels and represents architects, engineers and subcontractors in all phases of construction planning, development, negotiation and litigation.
Mr. Betley is a frequent speaker on numerous employment issues, such as unlawful harassment, disability discrimination, leaves of absence workplace violence, employment handbooks and hiring and firing issues. He is also the Chairman of the Inland Valleys Employer Advisory Council and he is the editor of that organization's Employment Newsletter.
Mr. Betley was admitted to practice law in California in 1984. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Defense Research Institute, Inland Valleys Employer Advisory Council, Orange County Employer Advisory Council, California Chamber of Commerce, Society for Human Resources Management, Professionals in Human Resources Association, Orange County Bar Association, Building Industry Association, and Home Builders Council.
Mr. Betley is listed in the National Registry of Who's Who for Attorneys in the United States.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Cerritos Sheraton Hotel, 12.04.2018
- Ontario Doubletree, 12.07.2018
- Pasadena Hilton, 12.11.2018
- Pacific Palms Resort, 12.12.2018
- Doubletree Hotel Fresno, 12.12.2018
- The Hills Hotel, 12.13.2018
- Costa Mesa Center Club, 12.14.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 06.16.2015
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 07.03.2013
- EdLawConnect Blog, 07.02.2013