David Soldani advises public agencies in the areas of employment, public works and construction, environmental law, elections law, litigation, contracting and real property transactions. Mr. Soldani also represents private individuals and companies in litigation matters for labor and employment issues, construction claims and business disputes.
- Berkeley Federation of Teachers v. Berkeley Unified School District (2008) PERB Decision No. 1976 (District did not commit an unfair practice by refusing to re-open negotiations following a mutual mistake of fact which led to adoption of a CBA provision)
- Rey v. Madera Unified School District (2012) 203 Cal.App.4th 1223 (Upheld lower court’s reduction of an attorneys’ fee award under the California Voting Rights Act)
- Golden Gate Development Company, Inc. v. County of Alameda, et al. (2015) 242 Cal.App.4th 760 (Challenges to parcel taxes must be brought within the validation timeline or they are time-barred)
News & Publications
- SFGate, 11.30.2015
- The Modesto Bee, 03.11.2013
- Patterson Irrigator, 02.13.2013
- The Press-Enterprise, 10.29.2012
- The Reporter, 09.21.2012
Events & Speaking Engagements
Mr. Soldani regularly gives presentations to local and statewide organizations on a number of topics, including construction law, power purchase transactions, the Brown Act, conflict of interest laws and election and board governance issues.
Alerts & Articles
Mr. Soldani is a frequent contributor to the firm’s publications.
- EdLawConnect Blog, 06.03.2014
- EdLawConnect Blog, 04.25.2014
- Court Finds County Committee On School District Organization Did Not Violate The California Voting Rights Act And Confirms Trial Court’s 90% Reduction In Award Of Attorneys’ FeesEdLawConnect Blog, 03.03.2012
Community & Professional
- American Bar Association, Member
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member