Robert Wenzel represents a diverse clientele which includes health care providers, residential construction companies, manufacturing concerns, restaurants and hotels, retail establishments, food processing companies, temporary employment agencies, and service firms. He focuses on employment law and defense of management in personnel and labor relations claims such as sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, and wage and hour issues. Since joining the firm in 1983, Mr. Wenzel has represented clients in hundreds of employment litigation cases. He also advises clients in drafting contracts and agreements, and assists in general human resources matters.
Mr. Wenzel formerly served as Vice President and General Counsel for American West Directory and Human Resources Manager and Legal Counsel for the Western Region of GTE Directories Corp. He is a Past President of Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA) and has served on the Board of Directors of the Employers Group. He recently concluded his term as Chairman of the Orange County Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Honors & Recognitions
Mr. Wenzel was recognized as one of the top five percent of California lawyers by Southern California Super Lawyers from 2005 to 2011. He was also awarded the Excellence in Human Resources Award and the President’s Award by PIHRA (Professionals in Human Resources Association).
News & Publications
- Attorney Irma Rodríguez Moisa Selected For Inclusion In the Daily Journal’s Top Labor & Employment..06.09.2015
- The National Law Journal, 04.08.2013
Events & Speaking Engagements
Mr. Wenzel is a well-known speaker to various organizations around the country on labor and employment issues. He has conducted hundreds of training sessions, briefings, and seminars and lectured at numerous conventions. In 2006, he was a guest on America’s Best Lawyers, airing on all American Airlines flights in February and on the Best of Sky Radio on all United Airlines flights in May and June.
- Webinar, Wednesday, 10.09, 10.16, 10.23 & 10.30.2018
- Doubletree Hotel, San Bernardino, 10.18.2018
- The Hills Hotel, 12.04.2018
- Cerritos Sheraton Hotel, 12.04.2018
- Ontario Doubletree, 12.07.2018
- Pasadena Hilton, 12.11.2018
- Pacific Palms Resort, 12.12.2018
- Costa Mesa Center Club, 12.14.2018
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 06.16.2015