Michele Landenberger represents California school districts, community college districts, and county offices of education in labor relations and general education law matters. Ms. Landenberger’s areas of expertise include classified and certificated employee discipline, as well as workplace and Uniform Complaint investigations and responses. Her practice also includes advice and counsel in compliance with the California Public Records Act.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Landenberger worked as a manager for several retailers, handling employee and operational issues and training staff on company policies and procedures. She also has experience as a compliance analyst in the area of federal and state mortgage laws.
During law school, Ms. Landenberger received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for her participation in the Alona Cortese Elder Law Clinic, where she prepared conservatorship petitions and helped clients draft simple wills and advance health care directives. Ms. Landenberger also served on the Appellate Moot Court Honor Board.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
Ms. Landenberger conducts seminars and workshops for public sector employers on a broad range of education topics.
Alerts & Articles
Ms. Landenberger contributes to the firm’s publications and blogs.
- Field Trips and Excursions Immunity Not Available for Injuries Sustained on Premises of School Hosting Sports EventsEdLawConnect Blog, 08.17.2018
- EdLawConnect Blog, 08.09.2017
- EdLawConnect Blog, 05.23.2016
Community & Professional
- California Council of School Attorneys, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Public Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Volunteer