IE SHRM Annual HR Conference
Join attorneys Paul Fleck, Susan Steward, Tom Lenz, Brent Garrett, Amber Solano, Ann Smith, Brigham Cheney, Bill Betley, and Bob Wenzel for a full day of discussion at the Inland Empire Society for Human Resource Management's 6th Annual Conference. This conference, titled "Reshaping HR", is designe for all HR practitioners, from early career to the more experienced HR executive. AALRR attorneys will present the latest news on current and emerging HR topics, including:
- Love or Loathing: Romance and Harassment in the Workplace
- Teamwork in Collective Bargaining: Finance, HR and Legal on the Same Page
- Mental Health and Disability Issues in the Workplace
- What does Non-Traditional Discrimination Look Like?
- Common, but Sticky Workplace Scenarios with Real Live Solutions
- Addressing Inequities in the Workplace
- Personal and Interpersonal Effectiveness, Managing Yourself to Influence Others
This conference will help you avoid legal risk before it arises by staying current with the latest changes in labor legislation and earn you credits toward maintaining your valuable certification. We hope to see you there!
Pricing until August 1: $175, Members; $250, Non-Members
Public Employees: $100, Members; $175, Non-Members
Regular Pricing: $250 & $299.
Registration deadline is October 5, 2018. For more information, click here.