September Breakfast Briefing | Protecting Organizational Assets
Registration is now Closed. If you would like to attend this breakfast briefing, please register as a walk-in tomorrow morning.
As the economy continues to expand and employees seek new opportunities outside their current organizations, employers face increased potential litigation, in light of recent court decisions concerning employee pay. In addition, employers are encountering increased challenges relating to protection of confidential information, trade secrets and other intellectual property.
Please join us at our September breakfast briefing series as our attorneys discuss the latest wage and hour pitfalls and best practices for protecting company assets. We will explore the following areas::
- Best practices for reducing liability in light of the recent California Supreme Court decision regarding paying for all hours worked, including de minimis time;
- Best practices for protecting confidential trade secret information and other intellectual property particularly in the context of employee mobility; and
- Tips for addressing the challenges imposed by a constantly evolving workforce and increased employee mobility and recruitment.
*This is a complimentary briefing.
- Cerritos, CA09.06.2018Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts12700 Center Court Drive, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Laguna Hills, CA09.07.2018The Hills Hotel25205 La Paz Road, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Pasadena, CA09.11.2018Pasadena Hilton168 South Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Ontario, CA09.14.2018Ontario Doubltree222 North Vineyard Avenue, Ontario, CA 91764
Brooke Myers | email@example.com