Annual Employment Law Update: Tips & Trends for 2019
Registration is closed, please feel free to register onsite.
Don’t let New Year requirements catch you by surprise. There have been several changes over the past year that business owners, managers and HR professionals need to be aware of and understand. Join us discuss lessons learned from 2018 and employment compliance trends for 2019. The briefing will highlight such topical trends as the compensation crisis, discrimination and new legislation and case law with practical applications to avoid potential penalties and employer liability in the coming year.
Join us for our traditional end of the year Tips and Trends briefing, ensure your organization is in compliance in 2019.
*This is a complimentary briefing.
- Cerritos, CA12.04.2018Cerritos Sheraton Hotel12725 Center Court Drive, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Ontario, CA12.07.2018Ontario Doubletree222 North Vineyard Avenue, Ontario, CA 91764
- Pasadena, CA12.11.2018Pasadena Hilton168 South Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101
- City of Industry, CA12.12.2018Pacific Palms ResortOne Industry Hills Parkway, City of Industry, CA 91744
- Fresno, CA12.12.2018Doubletree Hotel Fresno2233 Ventura Street, Fresno, CA 93721
- Laguna Hills, CA12.13.2018The Hills Hotel25205 La Paz Road, Laguna Hilla, CA 92653
- Costa Mesa, CA12.14.2018Costa Mesa Center Club650 Town Center Drive, Garden Level, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Jane Novotny | firstname.lastname@example.org