Complimentary Breakfast Briefing - AB 1701: New Wage Liability for General Contractors
Join us for our update on AB1701 as we discuss how this newly enacted legislation imposes liability on the general contractor for the subcontractor’s failure to pay its employees. We will explore these specific issues:
- The application of the new law;
- The new wage collection remedies;
- Strategies for general contractors to protect against this new liability;
- Issues subcontractors will address; and
- Why we expect more changes to this law.
This workshop will give you a solid foundation of the requirements and remedies of this new law, a timely perspective, and tips on how to guard against this new liability.
Join us for this complimentary informative session
Dates & Locations:
November 30, 2017
12725 Center Court Drive • Cerritos, CA 90703
Registration/Breakfast | 7:30am
Program | 8:00am - 9:00am
RSVP by November 27