Breakfast Briefing - Employment Law Update ~ Tips and Trends for 2014
Join us to discuss the important, and sometimes unexpected, implications of recent employment trends. We will provide special focus on the following areas:
• Accommodations and the ADA | Obesity as a Disability | Electronic Cigarettes
• The Workforce Never Stops Working | Boundaries for the Mobile Workforce
• Areas of New Concern for Employers in 2014 | Key Legislative Changes
• Affordable Care Act Update | The Law, Protections and Benefits | ABC’s for HR
• The Omnibus Rule | Security, Privacy and New Electronic Protections under HIPAA
• Managing the Next Wave of Regulations | Immigration | Labor
This briefing will provide practical practice tips employers can follow to limit their company’s liability.
Join us for this complimentary informative session.
Registration: 7:30 a.m. | Presentation: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
RSVP by November 29: Fax your registration form to 562-653-3333 or e-mail Jane Guesnon at firstname.lastname@example.org.