IE SHRM’s 5th Annual HR Conference ~ The Future of the Workplace
Join us at the 2017 Inland Empire SHRM HR Conference
AALRR attorneys, Bob Wenzel, Amber Solano, Nate Kowalski, Arielle Spinner, Paul Fleck, and Bill Betley will present a series of workshops for the IE SHRM conference scheduled in October. AALRR is pleased to co-sponser this event with SHRM in the Inland Empire.
Inland Empire SHRM will offer a full-day HR professionals conference. The 2017 conference, “The Future of the Workplace” will be held on October 19, 2017, from 7:30 am to 4:45 pm at the San Bernardino DoubleTree.
- Future of the Workforce - LGBT & EEOC/Title VII, Immigration/I-9/E Verify (main room)
- Zap the Gap: From Boomers to Linksters, Meagan Johnson (breakout room)
- Background Checks & Criminal History - Employer Liability for an Employee's Bad Acts (main room)
- Mastering the Storm of Change, How to Stay up, Stay Positive, Larry Johnson (breakout room)
- Wage & Hour, FLSA and Municipal Minimum Wage (main room)
- The Confidence Factor for Women in Leadership, Carol Sankar (breakout room)
- The Gig/Freelance Worker - Hours, Schedules & Remote Locations
- Identity Theft in the Workplace and its Impact on HR (breakout room)
- Public Employer HR Updates - Latest on NLRB (main room)
- Re-igniting The Flame of Disengaged Folks, Carol Marzouk (breakout room)
Many of the presenters will be attorneys from Andelson Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo, and the proud sponsor for this event.
This event has submitted for six (6) HRCI/SHRM recertification credits.
Register online to reserve your seat $199 for IE SHRM Members and $249 for Non-Members.
Become a member today and take advantage of member pricing to save.
San Bernardino DoubleTree 285 East Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, California, 92408-3411
If you are unable to attend, please let us know no later than October 1. Cancellations must be received in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received after Nov 1, 2015 will not be eligible for refund.