COVID-19 and Its Impact on K-12 Educational Institutions
Continue the journey with us as we deliver COVID-19-related guidance. Join Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo attorneys every first Wednesday of the month as they discuss the current situation; state and local guidance; and other timely COVID-related issues affecting educational Institutions.
The webinars are every first Wednesday of the month from 7:30-8:00 a.m. starting March 2, 2022.
Let us guide your next steps!
Join Us for this complimentary webinar series.
Keesha Clark | firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Practice Areas
- Board Governance
- Business Services
- Charter Schools
- Construction—School Facilities
- Contract Enforcement & Collective Bargaining
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Education Litigation
- Employee Performance & Evaluation
- Equity in Education/Office for Civil Rights
- IDEA/Education Code, Section 504 and ADA
- Student Discipline
- Student Services and Disabilities