Don’t Let a Poor Witness Derail Your Investigation: Difficult Witnesses and How to Interview Them
Online registration for the Ontario location is now closed. If you wish to attend, please register as a walk-in tomorrow morning.
As an investigator, you must determine how to best handle witnesses with different types of personalities in order to effectively complete your investigation.
Our highly experienced workplace investigators will share their tried-and-true methods to successfully interview different types of witnesses that may be encountered during investigations, including:
- The witness who can’t remember;
- The evasive witness;
- The argumentative witness;
- The “deer in the headlights” witness;
- The emotional witness;
- The dishonest witness; and
- The rambling witness.
The session will also cover how to handle witnesses who are represented by “active” counsel. By attending this briefing, you will be better equipped to ensure that difficult witnesses do not derail your workplace investigation.
Join us for this complimentary informative session.
- Los Angeles, CA04.03.2018Los Angeles City Club555 S. Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Costa Mesa, CA04.10.2018Costa Mesa Center Club650 Town Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Cerritos, CA04.11.2018Cerritos Sheraton Hotel12700 Center Court Drive, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Pasadena, CA04.13.2018Pasadena Hilton168 South Los Robles Avenue , Pasadena, CA 91101
- Senior Associate
Jane Guesnon | email@example.com