Helpmates Companies ~ 2012 in Review - 2013 Challenges
ALRR partner Robert Wenzel, will review employer areas of concern in 2012 and address important implications of new laws and regulations in 2013 at the November Helpmates Companies Seminar Series. He will provide special focus in the following areas:
• Presidential Election Fallout: What will the unexpected implications of politics be in the workplace?
• Increased Governmental Enforcement: With a number of federal employment-related agencies increased budgets and expanded audit task forces, where should employers expend their resources?
• Cyber Communications: From free speech to all forms of cyber communications what protections should employers and employees understand?
• Wage & Hour Update: Does Brinker solve meal/break issues or add a new wrinkle?
• Arbitration Update: What does arbitration offer to employers in 2013?
• New Legislation: What new laws affect your business in the New Year?