Construction Network | Construction Law Update
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Location: Long Beach MarriottView Map
Join attorneys Mary Salamone and Jeff Burch to learn about the new cases and statutes for 2018/2019 that affect the construction industry. Discussion topics will include:
- General contractor’s liability for subcontractor’s failure to pay wages and fringe benefits
- Expansion of alternative project delivery authority
- Standardization of the claims process on public works
- Narrowing of the “good faith dispute” exception to prompt payment statutes
- California Supreme Court expands reach of conflict of interest statute to independent contractors
- Changes to design professionals’ liability for indemnity
- And much more…
$89 per person until February 12
$129 per person until March 3
Registration closes at noon on March 3. All registration after that time will only be accepted at the door at a rate of $149 per person.
- Of Counsel