Jeff Burch has dedicated over 27 years of his legal career to the resolution of complex public and private construction disputes. His practice has been focused on litigating complex, multi-party business, commercial, contract and construction matters and includes the representation of construction business entities, owners, general contractors, subcontractors, material manufacturers and suppliers and bond sureties in connection with disputes arising out of public and private sector construction and infrastructure projects. Jeff is a seasoned litigator who possesses a broad range of experience advising clients in connection with virtually every phase of public and private construction projects, from pre-bid through project completion, close-out, and formal claims drafting and presentation. Jeff has a broad range of experience in the areas of contract drafting and negotiation, risk analysis, public and private works bidding and bid protests, drafting and presenting stop notices, mechanics liens, change orders and preparing and presenting formal claims to owners, contract dispute negotiation and pre-litigation dispute resolution. Jeff has been successful in resolving multi-million dollar construction claims through informal mediation, binding arbitration and trial.
Honors & Recognitions
- Listed as a Best Lawyer in America for Construction Litigation (2008-2022)
- Named a Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America, an invitation-only international honorary association of lawyers who have a proven record of excellence in construction law at both the trial and appellate levels.
Mr. Burch's representative projects include:
- Power Plant
- Seismic Bridge Retrofit
- Parking Structures
- Resort Hotel Project
- Luxury Residential Homes
- Commercial Business Buildings
- Storm Water Drainage Systems (Pipes)
News & Publications
- Twelve Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 202208.19.2021
- Best Lawyers, 08.15.2019