ABC SoCal - Prevailing Wage Seminar
Be sure and reserve your seat! We’re going to cover….
New penalties and enforcement - including longer statute of limitations to pursue claims!
Expanded rights of union watch dog groups you need to know NOW!
The apprentice nightmare just got worse – especially for general contractors!
Get the answers you need! Participants will receive a Workshop Materials Binder containing a Handbook, the Regulations and Sample Forms
- Update of California Prevailing Wage
- WHAT and WHO is Covered
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Using Apprentices on Public Works
- Impact of Federal Stimulus
- State and Federal Compliance Rules
- ABC So-Cal Apprenticeship Programs
- Fringe Benefit Payments & Audits
- Understanding Prevailing Wage Determinations
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Making Training Contributions
- Preparing and Producing Certified Payroll Reports
- How the Compliance Monitoring Unit Works
8:30 am – 2:00 pm
(Continental breakfast & lunch provided)
ABC Members & AALRR Attendees $170, 2nd attendee $135
Non-ABC Members $210, 2nd attendee $185
One of our most popular seminars, so be sure to enroll early. The seminar will be held twice a year. The seminar covers apprenticeship compliance annualization and working with labor compliance programs. Participants will receive a workshop materials binder and lunch will be provided.