Conducting Effective IA Investigations - A View from All Angles
Our attorney presenters, who have represented both police department management and police officer organizations, will present the nuts and bolts of conducting a thorough and defensible IA investigation and lessons learned from both sides of the aisle.
Our attorney trainers are specialists with expertise in all ares related to public safety employment, including:
- POBR Advice & Counsel
- Litigation & Trials
- Disciplinary Documentation
- Administrative Disciplinary Appeal Hearings
- Writs of Administrative Mandate
- Labor Relations, Collective Bargaining & Grievance Processing
- FLSA Compliance
- Retirement System Disputes
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo also offer customized in-house training sessions tailored to your agency needs. Some of our most requested training includes: #NotHere, Sexual Harassment Awareness; The Five Biggest Pitfalls under the POBR; and the FRISK Documentation Model.
Join us for this complimentary IA Training for your Agency.
- 10.03.2018County of Imperial2695 S. 4th Street, El Centro, CA 92243
- Of Counsel
Jane Guesnon | email@example.com or 562.653.3409