Prevailing Wage Seminar: Compliance and Critical Updates - POSTPONED
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Location: Long Beach MarriottView Map
Join AALRR Partners, Thomas W. Kovacich & Anthony P. Niccoli, at the Prevailing Wage Law Seminar, as they present: "Practical Wage Law: Compliance and Critical Updates". A must for owners, estimators, project managers and office administrators!
Discussion topics will include:
- Critical updates and hot topics
- AB5: What you need to know to avoid pitfalls!
- Compliance 101
- Projects covered by state/federal prevailing wage requirements, including expansion to pre-construction activities.
- Apprentice requirements
- Determining the correct rate/classification
- Record keeping requirements
- Skilled and Trained Workforce
- Coverage and Enforcement
Click here for more information.