2019 CALPELRA Annual Training Conference ~ Top 10 Pitfalls To Avoid In Bargaining
2019 CALPELRA Annual Training Conference ~ CALPELRA
EUREKA! Finding Inspiration Together
November 18-22, 2019 ~ Monterey, California
AALRR partners Irma Rodriguez Moisa and Laura Izon will speak at the 2019 CALPELRA Annual Training Conference. They will present...
Top 10 Pitfalls To Avoid In Bargaining
Collective Bargaining involves a delicate balance and often an intricate dance involving multiple parties and personalities. Successfully navigating negotiations while avoiding the numerous pitfalls that await serves both Labor and Management.
Our highly experienced negotiators will assist you in a number of areas, including:
- Interfacing with the governing body to secure authority
- Improving fractured relationships with Labor
- Overcoming dissension on your own Management side
- Establishing trust within your organization and with Labor
- Saying “No” without a breakdown in negotiations
No two negotiations are exactly the same. There are, however, proven strategies that our negotiators will share that will assist you whether you have stable labor relations or if you are heading into contentious bargaining.
Click HERE for more information.