Employment Law Changes and How They Affect Your Company
Registration: 8:30-9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Location: Sheraton Cerritos HotelView Map
Don't miss this important review of the labor and employment law changes for 2018, presented by attorneys Amber Solano and Paul Fleck. Part of the Bolton Seminar Series, this complimentary seminar that will cover the latest legislation, court decisions, and best practices in human resources that you need to know for 2018.
- New parental leave in California
- Changes in minimum wage statewide
- Litigation trends regarding on-call shifts
- Recent changes for immigration policies and forms
- Status of tip pool regulations
- California's new legislation regarding inquiries about prior salary and criminal convictions
- Expansion of rules regarding harassment training
- A discussion of best practices for harassment prevention and training
- The latest on pending cases and legislation impacting employers
- And more