Making the #MeToo Movement Count: Better Ways to Stop Sexual Harassment
Restaurateur Mario Batali, federal judge Alex Kozinski, and too many others show us that sexual harassment extends far beyond the entertainment industry, to all sectors, including the public sector. Indeed, at some public agencies, sexual harassment claims have doubled over the past year.
We will explore new research, new ideas, and new methods to prevent sexual harassment at public agencies, to encourage victims and bystanders to report it, and to handle claims successfully.
We will discuss:
- Training bystanders to intercede, report what they witness, and support victims of sexual harassment;
- Improving and maintaining the confidence of the human resources function;
- Minimizing the effects of implicit gender bias in the workplace, which can be a lynchpin for sexual harassment
- Cutting edge approaches for improving training, encouraging reporting;
- How to handle claims of sexual harassment in light of this sensitive time
Please join us as we discuss these important issues.
Join us for this complimentary informative session.
Jane Guesnon | email@example.com