Alexandria Davidson represents California public school districts as general counsel. She has experience with employment-related matters, including certificated and classified employee discipline, reductions of force, certificated layoffs, and collective bargaining agreement interpretation. Ms. Davidson’s practice also includes student discipline and general student matters, complaint processes, including Title IX, and well as general governance issues, the California Public Records Act, and the Brown Act. She has represented employers before the Public Employment Relations Board, Department of Fair Employment and Housing, California Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, and the Office of Administrative Hearings. Ms. Davidson is an experienced trainer, including in FRISK, PROOF, and Title IX.
While attending Chapman University, Ms. Davidson received the CALI Award of Excellence in Client Counseling.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
Ms. Davidson has spoken at CSBA (California School Boards Association) conferences and has conducted PROOF® and FRISK® trainings.
Alerts & Articles
Ms. Davidson contributes to the firm’s publications.
- EdLawConnect Blog, 05.16.2018
- EdLawConnect Blog, 01.05.2016
- EdLawConnect Blog, 09.28.2015
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 09.28.2015
- Significant Private Sector Wage and Hour Decision Provides Guidance Regarding Employee Breaks and Meal PeriodsEdLawConnect Blog, 04.23.2012
- EdLawConnect Blog, 02.01.2012