Alexandria Davidson represents California school and community college districts in general education, providing advice and counsel on hiring practices, certificated and classified employee discipline, certificated layoffs, collective bargaining agreement interpretation, and leaves of absence, among other matters. In addition, she has conducted classified discipline hearings and investigations and has represented school districts in employment-related litigation.
While attending Chapman University, Ms. Davidson received the CALI Award of Excellence in Client Counseling.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
Ms. Davidson has spoken at CSBA (California School Boards Association) conferences and has conducted PROOF® and FRISK® trainings.
Alerts & Articles
Ms. Davidson contributes to the firm’s publications.
- EdLawConnect Blog, 01.05.2016
- EdLawConnect Blog, 09.28.2015
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 09.28.2015
- Significant Private Sector Wage and Hour Decision Provides Guidance Regarding Employee Breaks and Meal PeriodsEdLawConnect Blog, 04.23.2012
- EdLawConnect Blog, 02.01.2012