New Mechanics Lien and Stop Notice Laws - Private Training!
Major Revisions to the Mechanics Lien and Stop Notice Laws Took Effect July 1, 2012! It is critical that all participants in the construction industry understand these changes, so they do not lose their lien, stop notice, or bond rights. Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo is offering private training on these changes in the comfort of your own office. We will come to your office and instruct you on the changes to the law, provide you with all of the new forms, and show you how to properly complete the new forms.
Private Three Hour Educational Training Course Will Include the Following:
• A presentation and handout concerning all of the major changes to the mechanics lien, stop notice, and payment bond laws;
• All new service and proof of service requirements for nearly every notice in the mechanic’s lien law;
• Changes to and new service requirements for preliminary notices and mechanics liens;
• Changes to the waiver and release forms;
• Changes to project completion, mechanics lien release bonds, notices of completion and more;
• Personalized instruction on how to complete the new forms.
The cost of the training session is only $1,000; no limitation on number of attendees.
For additional information or to schedule a customized group training session, please contact Jane Guesnon at (562) 653-3409 or email email@example.com.