A Message From the Managing Partner
Dear AALRR Friends:
We hope you are healthy and continue to stay safe and well through this unprecedented period. The health and well-being of our loved ones, colleagues, clients, and communities are the most important focus for us all right now.
We are also strongly committed to helping our clients during these uncertain times. Indeed, our attorneys have elite cutting edge expertise on COVID-19. In order to continue providing the high level of service you can depend on, and to assist you in navigating this tumultuous period, we have implemented the following procedures to ensure we maintain our superior counsel to our clients and communities:
- We established a COVID-19 Task Force of attorneys who have studied the novel virus and its legal implications for our clients. We are ready to discuss your questions and advise you about how the coronavirus may affect your workplace, employees and policies.
- We are currently hosting multiple webinars on COVID-19, which are located on our website here. In addition, we are sending out daily Alerts which can be accessed on our website here.
- We implemented a remote work policy and model for all of our attorneys and legal staff. We are maintaining a small, functional crew of employees in each of our offices as well. If you need to reach any of our attorneys, they will all be working and available by phone. They will also be monitoring their emails and voicemails regularly.
- Should an in-office visit be necessary, we have established visitor protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our visitors as well as our office personnel.
- We implemented enhanced cleaning protocols in all of our offices, and those employees who will be working in the office will be observing social distancing protocols.
- In order to reduce exposure, we have mandated that all business travel must be approved in advance and comply with travel advisories and/or restrictions from the Centers for Disease Control, the State Department and local government officials.
We are actively collaborating with educational institutions, government and other assistance agencies (many of whom are our clients) in order to share our knowledge and insights during this difficult and unusual time.
Working together, we believe we can help our clients and communities and come through this stronger than ever. Stay well.
Mark T. Palin