Employment Law Update: Tips & Trends for 2014 (Employment Law Conference Preview)
Join us to discuss the important, and sometimes unexpected, implications of recent employment trends. We will provide special focus on the following areas:
· Accommodations and the ADA | Obesity as a Disability | Electronic Cigarettes
· The Workforce Never Stops Working | Boundaries for the Mobile Workforce
· Areas of New Concern for Employers in 2014 | Key Legislative Changes
· Affordable Care Act Update | The Law, Protections and Benefits | ABC’s for HR
· The Omnibus Rule | Security, Privacy and New Electronic Protections under HIPAA
· Managing the Next Wave of Regulations | Immigration | Labor
This briefing will provide practical practice tips employers can follow to limit their company’s liability.
Join us for this complimentary informative session.
February 27, 2014
Alameda County Law Library
Oakland Conference Facility
125 Twelfth Street, Room 8
Oakland, CA 94607
Registration/Breakfast: 8:45 a.m. | Program: 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
RSVP by February 24