Bowermaster & Associates | Cutting Edge Employment Law Developments Every California Employer Must Know About
Bowermaster & Associates and AALRR partner Christopher Andre will conduct an in-depth seminar to discuss with attendees cutting edge employment law developments that affect California employers and strategies for avoiding liability from the perspective of a seasoned employment law litigator.
- Legalized Marijuana and the Workplace.
- The California Supreme Court’s Landmark Decision in Dynamex Operations West, Inc., v. Superior Court setting a new standard for who can be lawfully classified as an independent contractor.
- The California Fair Pay Act – The Next Wave of Wage and Hour Class Actions?
- What Arbitrations Agreements Can and Cannot Do for California Employers.
- Why Time Sheet Rounding Is a Bag of Hurt.
- The New Rules For Employees Paid On A Piece Rate or Commission Basis.
This value added executive level seminar sponsored by Bowermaster & Associates will be conducted on Tuesday, June 19, 2018, registration/breakfast at 8:30am; program from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m., or until all questions by have been answered, at the Cerritos Sheraton located at 12725 Center Court Drive, Cerritos, California 90703.
Complimentary breakfast and other refreshments will be served.