AALRR Breakfast Briefing ~ The Ironclad Investigation
Following Proper Investigation Techniques to Satisfy Evidentiary Standards and Minimize Liability
Investigating allegations of misconduct or discrimination and harassment by employees involves adherence to both procedural and substantive standards. An investigative report is critical to upholding disciplinary actions and to establishing corrective action.
In our complimentary breakfast briefing, our experienced public sector investigators will discuss general investigative planning, interviewing techniques, assessment of credibility, and persuasive report writing techniques.
Learn how to:
- Provide proper notifications and admonishments;
- Develop interview strategies for the difficult witness;
- Make reasoned witness credibility assessments;
- Reach meaningful factual findings; and
- Prepare a comprehensive report while maintaining any applicable privileges.
Join us and receive tips and best practices that will assist you in conducting a proper investigation. Space is limited so register early.
Join us for this complimentary, informative session.
Date & Location:
September 11, 2014
Cerritos Sheraton Hotel
Registration/Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. | Program: 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Register Early to Reserve Your Spot.