AALRR Breakfast Briefing | Teamwork in Collective Bargaining: Finance, HR and Legal on the Same Page
AALRR Welcomes Guest Speakers:
Michele Warren, Director of Human Resources
Lori Ann Farrell, Finance Director
City of Huntington Beach
With the advent of fact-finding under AB 646, collective bargaining has become even more complex. Now more than ever, pain-staking preparation and ongoing communication is imperative.
Join us as we discuss a synergistic approach to the bargaining process. Our panel will discuss the following topics:
- Laying the financial foundation for productive bargaining
- Anticipating fact-finding and preparing accordingly
- Targeting contract language for revisions
- Costing contract proposals
- Presentations by finance during the bargaining process
- The roles of finance, HR and legal in fact-finding
Join us for this complimentary informative session!
Space is limited: Register early, deadline May 2
Jane Novotny Guesnon