Identifying Performance Issues and Disciplining Special Education Department Employees
Virtual Training Information
April 21, 2022
Join us as we discuss the potential issues with poor employee performance by different types of special education department employees as well as, the potential discipline that districts may implement.
This session will provide insights into identifying potential misconduct or poor performance by special education department employees, as well as developing and executing effective disciplinary processes, drafting sound documentation that supports the discipline, and appropriate communication of the imposed discipline to the employee. This information can be utilized by supervisors at all levels of the organization.
Who Should Attend:
- Assistant Superintendents of Ed. Services/Student Services
- Executive Directors/Directors of Special Education and/or Student Services
- Assistant Superintendents of Human Resources
- Directors of Human Resources
- School Site Administrators
$79 per person -OR- $59 per person with 2 or more from the same district.
Make Check/Purchase Orders Payable to AALRR
Questions? Contact Keesha Clark | email@example.com